On this page you will find all the information on the added safety measures that we have implemented to guard against the threat of COVID-19. These measures are the result of government guidelines and knowledge that I have gained from completing a course in how to control cross-infection.
- Please do not come in if yourself or anyone in your household or support bubble are suffering from any COVID-19 related symptoms such as:
- High temperature
- New continuous cough
- Loss or change of smell or taste
- Please do not come in if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or have been contacted by the NHS test and trace system.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time as we are limiting the use of our waiting areas.
- Abiding bygovernment guidelines you will be expected to be wearing a mask before you enter the salon.
- On arrival please sanitise your hands and wait outside for me to come and collect you. We are doing our best to stagger our appointment times to prevent any unnecessary contact with other clients or therapists, but if there happens to be someone also waiting outside then please practice social distancing.
- You will be asked to provide your name and a contact phone number for the test and trace system.
- Please come on your own. Only the person having treatment will be allowed into the salon. Sorry all kiddos will have to stay at home!
- During your treatment I will be wearing full PPE. That is a mask, visor, plastic apron and gloves. Don't worry this isn't as scary as it sounds.
- Since 8th August 2020 it is mandatory for clients to wear a mask during treatment.
- I am afraid that I am unable to provide a glass of water or any refreshment, so please bring your own if one is required.
- After treatment all clients will be asked to dispose of towels, couch roll and any PPE in the bins provided.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each client as well as at the beginning and end of every day.
- Cash payments will still be accepted, but please bring the correct amount as change can not be given to reduce the risk of cross-infection.
- If you arrive late for your appointment I’m afraid that treatment will still have to end at the allotted time so as to avoid any overlap in client waiting times
- If you need to cancel your appointment please try to do so at least 24hrs before your appointment.
- In the unlikely event that you forget your appointment the full amount will still be charged.
Thank you for your understanding
I look forward to seeing you very soon